For many companies, corporate social responsibility (CSR) is still a vast and unknown dimension. How do you approach it from both a business and a good-works perspective? How, in a world full of significant needs and worthy causes, do you address just one issue? And how do you get the rest of the C-suite on board?
The CSR Road Map: Navigating Through Uncharted Territory
You might also be interested in:
- PR News Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists
- 7 Quotes from Robin Williams, for Communicators
- Ice-Water Dunkings on Facebook Raise Awareness for ALS, But Also a Chilly Backlash
- Case Study: CITGO Kindle Program Helps Kids Turn the Page
- Good Morning America's Ginger Zee Announces 2014 Platinum PR Awards Finalists