For many companies, corporate social responsibility (CSR) is still a vast and unknown dimension. How do you approach it from both a business and a good-works perspective? How, in a world full of significant needs and worthy causes, do you address just one issue? And how do you get the rest of the C-suite on board? They are provocative questions without easy answers, but three Cone Communications executives - vice presidents Alison DaSilva and Alana Schmitt Burns, and senior associate Mindy Gomes-Casseres - addressed them in a PR News Webinar January 25, with a concise roadmap for crossing into the unknown.
The CSR Road Map: Navigating Through Uncharted Territory
You might also be interested in:
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z