For many companies, corporate social responsibility (CSR) is still a vast and unknown dimension. How do you approach it from both a business and a good-works perspective? How, in a world full of significant needs and worthy causes, do you address just one issue? And how do you get the rest of the C-suite on board?
The CSR Road Map: Navigating Through Uncharted Territory
You might also be interested in:
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: PR Takeaways From a Sensation