As the child prodigy of communications that made headway in tying PR to sales, measurement is now invading a smaller subset of the profession - that is, CSR - and giving practitioners whole new reasons to commit to socially responsible strategies: They can be measured, for one, and the jury has concluded that they actually are successful.
The Marriage of Measurement and CSR Breeds Healthy Corporate Volunteers
You might also be interested in:
- Al Roker's World Record Weather Report Makes for Easy PR Win
- Tim Cook Outs Apple as an 'Advocate for Human Rights and Equality'
- Digital PR Awards: Cause Marketing/CSR
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- 'People's Climate March' Puts Pressure on Sustainability Communicators