Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is anything but a stagnant practice. In fact, it is evolving in significant and often surprising ways. Throughout the business world, CSR is being employed in an imaginative and frequently provocative manner that perfectly blends its initial concept of good citizenship with the merging concept of good business. To get a full ROI for a CSR program, it is significant to know four key points that are crucial to the strategic implantation of this aspect of public relations. In this special report, PR News will focus on a quartet of successful examples of CSR in action.
Special Report: Four Knows Make a CSR ‘Yes’
You might also be interested in:
- #GivingTuesday Offers Lessons in Partnering and Activation
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort