Whatever the discipline, PR agencies are increasingly expected to help their clients not only develop the message, but follow it through to what clients hope will be solid returns. PR News ’ inaugural PR Agency Elite Awards encompasses a potpourri of PR categories. The awards feature 24 categories, ranging from B2B to nonprofit to reputation management. Here we present our Agency Elite finalists. Congratulations to all of them. The winners will be announced at the PR Agency Elite Awards luncheon on September 10 at the Grand Hyatt in New York. For event information, visit prnewsonline.com/awards. For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Diane Schwartz at email@example.com.
Agency Awe Professional
• Ilene Adler, Vantage PR • Stephen Bonsignore, Cohn & Wolfe • Huma Gruaz, Alpaytac Marketing Communications/Public Relations • Michael Kempner, MWW • Marian Salzman, Havas PR • Daniel Simon, Cognito
• Beekeeper Group • Fraser Communications
• Alpaytac Marketing Communications/Public Relations • Henson Consulting • Matter Communications for Tyco Integrated Security
Business to Business
• Bhava Communications • Finn Partners • Grayling • Infinite PR • Miller PR • Stein IAS
• Trainer Communications
• Cone Communications • Finn Partners • Havas PR • Hunter PR • Inkhouse Media + Marketing • MSLGROUP • RF|Binder
Community Relations • Direct Impact • Edelman • Frause
• Hill+Knowlton Strategies • Stratacomm
Community Relations / Volunteer Programs
• Waggener EdstromWorldwide • Weber Shandwick
• Airfoil Group • MWW • Peppercomm
• APCO • Singer Associates
• APCO • Finn Partners • Matter Communications for Lexar • MWW
Advocacy finalist — Fraser Communications.
• ABI Marketing Public Relations
• Colangelo & Partners Public Relations • Eastwick
• JSH&A Communications • Peppercomm
• Tanis Communications • Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
• Wellington Group
• Fahlgren Mortine • Weber Shandwick
• Azione PR • Porter Novelli • Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
Marketing to Latinos
• Biosector 2 • Esparza+ Business Communications and Latino NW Communications • Formulatin
Multicultural finalist — rbb PR.
Marketing to Women
• JSH&A Communications • Marina Maher Communications
• Brandware Public Relations • Formula PR • Frank PR • Fuse • Lewis PR • Lippe Taylor • Murphy O’Brien Public Relations • Porter Novelli • Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communicationss • Singer Associates Public Affairs/PR
• elemento L2 • rbb PR
• Finn Partners • Momentum Communications Group
• Pollock Communications • PRR
• Azione PR • BLAZE PR • Cohn & Wolfe
• Formula PR • INK • Lippe Taylor
• Porter Novelli
Promotion of Firm
• 11mark • Makovsky • MWW
• ReviveHealth • Trainer Communications
• Weber Shandwick
Finalist in the branding category: Henson Consulting.
• Fifth Ring • Gutenberg Communications
• H3O Communications • The Marcus Group
• iMiller Public Relations • The Marcus Group • MWW
• CSUF/ PRactical ADvantage Communications
• Havas PR • Momentum Communications • MSLGROUP
• Henson Consulting • INK • Makovsky • ReviveHealth
Editor’s Note: Are you eager to learn more about how to boost your social media measurement? Register for the PR News/CARMA Webinar, titled “Social Media Measurement at a Crossroads,” set for Tuesday, August 6 (http://bit.ly/15BNIir).
This article appeared in the July 29 issue of PR News. Subscribe to PR News today to receive weekly comprehensive coverage of the most fundamental PR topics from visual storytelling to crisis management to media training.