Consider these seven habits that ail many companies:1. Sharing information “on a need-to-know basis” to protect corporate secrets.2. Withholding information to be more efficient.3.
Grow the Lines of Communications
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks