Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News1. JCPenney may need to craft a “behaviorial message,” to stop the bleeding following Ron Johnson’s firing. (p. 1)2. Nearly 20% of employees responding to a recent survey said their company does not promote sustainability.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016