Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News1. JCPenney may need to craft a “behaviorial message,” to stop the bleeding following Ron Johnson’s firing. (p. 1)2. Nearly 20% of employees responding to a recent survey said their company does not promote sustainability.
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging