In 2012, for the first time ever, LRF integrated social media into the program at the Forum, tapping the expertise of one of the Foundation’s Scientific Advisory Board members and leading lymphoma experts to conduct a Twitter chat.
Case Study: Comprehensive Research and Subject-Matter Expertise Drive Success of a Nonprofit Foundation’s Twitter Chat 50 Tweets Reach Thousands
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing