▶ PR Agencies Ramp Up Digital Offerings: It is becoming more and more apparent to small- to medium-sized agencies that they need a separate department to handle their digital business, according to Second Wind’ s 2012 Annual Agency Survey.Among responding agencies, more than half (63%) have dedicated digital groups while 32% of agencies separate their digital group from the rest of the agency, a 3% bump from last year’s survey. Other study findings include:• The percentage of agency revenue deriving from digital projects is projected to increase from 11% in 2011 to 13% in 2012.• Despite the growing need for digital services, smaller agencies are slower to hire digital staff, with 51% having one to two employees, 32% having three to four employees and 17% having five to 10 employees.• These digital departments encompass services from website development (96%) to email marketing (92%), social media (90%) and banner-ad creation (89%).
Smaller-Sized PR Agencies Ramp Up Digital Services; Online Media Consumption Now Exceeds Offline Use Share Buttons Boost Email
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement