Vine, dubbed by some as “the Instagram of video,” appears to be one of the most promising video apps in recent memory, and is getting a long look from communicators. The service, which Twitter purchased before it even launched, allows users to create six-second video montages that loop continuously (check out VinePeek to view newly posted Vines in real-time).So why all the fuss? Here are five things you need to know about Vine:1. It’s video for the mobile generation.
How To: 5 Things That Communicators Should Know About Twitter’s Vine
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success