Vine, dubbed by some as “the Instagram of video,” appears to be one of the most promising video apps in recent memory, and is getting a long look from communicators. The service, which Twitter purchased before it even launched, allows users to create six-second video montages that loop continuously (check out VinePeek to view newly posted Vines in real-time).So why all the fuss? Here are five things you need to know about Vine:1. It’s video for the mobile generation.
How To: 5 Things That Communicators Should Know About Twitter’s Vine
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter