Vine, dubbed by some as “the Instagram of video,” appears to be one of the most promising video apps in recent memory, and is getting a long look from communicators. The service, which Twitter purchased before it even launched, allows users to create six-second video montages that loop continuously (check out VinePeek to view newly posted Vines in real-time).So why all the fuss? Here are five things you need to know about Vine:1. It’s video for the mobile generation.
How To: 5 Things That Communicators Should Know About Twitter’s Vine
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close