Vine, dubbed by some as “the Instagram of video,” appears to be one of the most promising video apps in recent memory, and is getting a long look from communicators. The service, which Twitter purchased before it even launched, allows users to create six-second video montages that loop continuously (check out VinePeek to view newly posted Vines in real-time).So why all the fuss? Here are five things you need to know about Vine:1. It’s video for the mobile generation.
How To: 5 Things That Communicators Should Know About Twitter’s Vine
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns