Celebrities have all the fun on social media. Some get paid an obscene amount of money to promote a brand on Facebook or Twittter; most have the freedom to tweet their thoughts whenever they want.
Celebrity Activity on Social Media Illustrates Transformation In PR
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Ways PBS Shapes Content for Maximum Facebook Exposure
- How T. Rowe Price Broke Through the Noise With a Message About College Savings
- Want to Generate Bad PR and Social 'Dislikes?' Here's General Mills' Strategy
- PR Insider: Millennials are not the Enemy; They Just Need a Place to Thrive
- 6 Tips for Instagram: Spreading Your Message without Being Spammy