Celebrities have all the fun on social media. Some get paid an obscene amount of money to promote a brand on Facebook or Twittter; most have the freedom to tweet their thoughts whenever they want.
Celebrity Activity on Social Media Illustrates Transformation In PR
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways PR Pros Can Use Game Dynamics to Stand Out
- Walmart Blames Tracy Morgan for Not Wearing Seatbelt in June Crash
- 10 Tips for Telling a Story That Engages Audiences
- 'National Coffee Day' Fuels Creative Marketing for Dunkin', Starbucks and Others
- PR Insider: Navigating a Crisis in Public and Private Organizations