Celebrities have all the fun on social media. Some get paid an obscene amount of money to promote a brand on Facebook or Twittter; most have the freedom to tweet their thoughts whenever they want. With them, even a “bad” tweet can be good.The most successful celebrities on social media, whether they hawk products or not, have one skill that brands themselves should emulate: engagement. Authentic engagement.
Celebrity Activity on Social Media Illustrates Transformation In PR
You might also be interested in:
- How to Get a PR Hit from Op-Eds and Byline Articles
- Taylor Swift Makes Fan's Dream Come True via Social Media...Yet Again!
- 3 Steps to Becoming Your Own PR Editor
- How Some Brands Are Taking the Gloom Out of Black Friday
- 'Who Needs Media Relations? I Can Reach My Audience via Social' & Other Misperceptions