If you’re looking for some excitement in business, look no further than leadership succession. It’s never ordinary. That observation is from Jim Lukaszewski, crisis counselor to Fortune 100 leaders and president of the Lukaszewski Group, and it applies to communications professionals and their businesses as much as anyone else.“They are like earthquakes,” he says. “Disruptive but incredibility interesting.
Succession Planning: It Applies To Communicators Themselves, Too
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike