If you’re looking for some excitement in business, look no further than leadership succession. It’s never ordinary. That observation is from Jim Lukaszewski, crisis counselor to Fortune 100 leaders and president of the Lukaszewski Group, and it applies to communications professionals and their businesses as much as anyone else.“They are like earthquakes,” he says. “Disruptive but incredibility interesting.
Succession Planning: It Applies To Communicators Themselves, Too
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016