A recent academic study of public relations agency websites found that, while most are very strong in the areas of usefulness of information and ease of interface, there was a wide variation in both site stickiness and the level of return website visitors.The study, which was conducted by John G. Wirtz, Ph.D., assistant professor, College of Communication, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Prisca Ngondo, assistant professor, Department of Journalism and Public Relations, Chico State University, analyzed 102 websites of major U.
Interactivity Weak Link for PR Agency Sites
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks