A recent academic study of public relations agency websites found that, while most are very strong in the areas of usefulness of information and ease of interface, there was a wide variation in both site stickiness and the level of return website visitors.The study, which was conducted by John G. Wirtz, Ph.D., assistant professor, College of Communication, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and Prisca Ngondo, assistant professor, Department of Journalism and Public Relations, Chico State University, analyzed 102 websites of major U.
Interactivity Weak Link for PR Agency Sites
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016