When commemorating and reflecting on Sept. 11, 2001, most of us recall the individual and family losses. For some organizations, the attack killedstaff members and forever changed their cultures. Perhaps none were more affected by the disaster than financial services company Cantor Fitzgerald, which lost 658 employees during the attack on the World Trade Center.To commemorate those lost, each year the company, along with its affiliate BGC Partners (which separated from Cantor in 2004), invites charities to join the trading floor and execute real-time trades with clients on September 11 for Cantor’s Charity-Day event.
Case Study: Company Taps Celebrities and Media to Commemorate 9/11 and Raise Millions for More Than 100 Charities
You might also be interested in:
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications