▶ Politicians Can Learn From Forward-Thinking Business Leaders: Politicians who fail to act with long-term interests in mind can learn from forward-thinking business leaders, according to the recently released Ketchum Leadership Communications Monitor study. Sixty-one percent of people around the world see business leaders as focused mainly on the long-term, countering stereotypes that corporations are obsessed with the next quarter’s profits. Business chieftains also got good marks for taking responsibility when things go wrong.Politicians, by contrast, trail behind all other leadership categories on both measures —60% of those surveyed view them as short-term focused – suggesting that the world of politics has a lot to learn from the business community. Other findings include: • Despite attaining the highest scores in almost every area, business leaders still have ample room for improvement.
Biz Leaders’ Long-Term Focus Plays Well with Public; More Teens Using Smartphones to Access the Internet
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016