[Editor’s Note: Lanny Davis knows a thing or two about PR crises. He had a few in his time as a White House special counsel for President Bill Clinton from 1996 to 1998. Clinton, for those who remember, had his share of PR challenges during those years. Today, Davis heads public affairs agency Purple Nations Solutions . The following excerpt is from Davis’ new book, “Crisis Tales: Five Rules for Coping With Crises in Business, Politics, and Life.
Lanny Davis’ Crisis Management Rules: Tell it All, Tell it Early, Tell it Yourself
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging