[Editor’s Note: Lanny Davis knows a thing or two about PR crises. He had a few in his time as a White House special counsel for President Bill Clinton from 1996 to 1998. Clinton, for those who remember, had his share of PR challenges during those years. Today, Davis heads public affairs agency Purple Nations Solutions . The following excerpt is from Davis’ new book, “Crisis Tales: Five Rules for Coping With Crises in Business, Politics, and Life.
Lanny Davis’ Crisis Management Rules: Tell it All, Tell it Early, Tell it Yourself
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks