The public relations professional is faced with a multitude of choices on how to solve clients’ problems. Some situations call for rallying people behind an issue with sweeping grassroots campaigns; others require focused online efforts that may involve reaching influencers through digital channels while others need fully integrated efforts involving multiple campaign components. For San Francisco-based PR and public affairs agency Singer Associates, it was a back-to-basics approach—media relations 101, if you will—that helped the city of San Bruno, Calif., move forward after a disaster.On Sept.
Case Study: Old-School Media Relations Helped Gain Restitution After Devastating Gas Explosion In California City
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets