▶ Twitter is Not the Voice of The People: In its rise to socialmedia dominance, Twitter is scanned by media reps and brands alike to find out “what they’re saying” out in the Twitterverse. But there’s a problem with that. Pew Research Center found that opinions on Twitter are often at odds with the general public’s. The differences? Sometimes Twitter is more liberal.
Opinions on Twitter Don’t Jibe with the General Public; Americans Spend Most Time Online on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016