▶ Twitter is Not the Voice of The People: In its rise to socialmedia dominance, Twitter is scanned by media reps and brands alike to find out “what they’re saying” out in the Twitterverse. But there’s a problem with that. Pew Research Center found that opinions on Twitter are often at odds with the general public’s. The differences? Sometimes Twitter is more liberal.
Opinions on Twitter Don’t Jibe with the General Public; Americans Spend Most Time Online on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App