▶ Twitter is Not the Voice of The People: In its rise to socialmedia dominance, Twitter is scanned by media reps and brands alike to find out “what they’re saying” out in the Twitterverse. But there’s a problem with that. Pew Research Center found that opinions on Twitter are often at odds with the general public’s. The differences? Sometimes Twitter is more liberal.
Opinions on Twitter Don’t Jibe with the General Public; Americans Spend Most Time Online on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike