Changing an organization’s culture is a daunting task. It requires comprehensive planning, both internal and external research and outreach and integration with all departments.“The topic of ‘culture’ is a big animal,” says Leila Siman, director, employee engagement communication at ITT Corp. “First you must recognize that a culture already exists, what the culture is and if you are satisfied with it. If not, what will you do about it?
When a Company Changes its Culture, Communicators Play a Critical Role
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging