It’s events and awards season. From the ultimate movie-industry soiree, the Academy Awards—which airs this Sunday, Feb. 24— to New York’s glitzy Fashion Week, event communicators are all looking to cut through the clutter and create buzz to gain the most engagement and eyeballs.And while the glitzy entertainment/fashion shows get much of the attention, PR pros across industries—in B2C and B2B—are employing myriad strategies and tactics to get the word out about their own events and their appearances at other events. STAND OUTWhat’s the best way to do that?
The Event PR Oscar Goes To: The Organization that Innovates the Most
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016