It’s events and awards season. From the ultimate movie-industry soiree, the Academy Awards—which airs this Sunday, Feb. 24— to New York’s glitzy Fashion Week, event communicators are all looking to cut through the clutter and create buzz to gain the most engagement and eyeballs.And while the glitzy entertainment/fashion shows get much of the attention, PR pros across industries—in B2C and B2B—are employing myriad strategies and tactics to get the word out about their own events and their appearances at other events. STAND OUTWhat’s the best way to do that?
The Event PR Oscar Goes To: The Organization that Innovates the Most
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros