It’s events and awards season. From the ultimate movie-industry soiree, the Academy Awards—which airs this Sunday, Feb. 24— to New York’s glitzy Fashion Week, event communicators are all looking to cut through the clutter and create buzz to gain the most engagement and eyeballs.And while the glitzy entertainment/fashion shows get much of the attention, PR pros across industries—in B2C and B2B—are employing myriad strategies and tactics to get the word out about their own events and their appearances at other events. STAND OUTWhat’s the best way to do that?
The Event PR Oscar Goes To: The Organization that Innovates the Most
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview