1. A nonprofit’s “overhead ratio” is often the most scrutinized metric by leadership and the public alike. (p. 1)2. To build buzz for the Feb.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- The Week in PR
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks