We’ve all been there. You are asked to write a newsletter about a topic that is very complicated and technical. And your audience is unfamiliar with the subject matter and its jargon. So, how do you explain it in a way that can be easily understood?At Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc.
How To: 5 Steps for Making Complex Topics Easier to Understand
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks