We’ve all been there. You are asked to write a newsletter about a topic that is very complicated and technical. And your audience is unfamiliar with the subject matter and its jargon. So, how do you explain it in a way that can be easily understood?At Toshiba America Medical Systems Inc.
How To: 5 Steps for Making Complex Topics Easier to Understand
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview