Travel is focused on the essence of discovery and experience. Whether you are an intrepid explorer, a parent traveling with your children or a professional traveling on business, The Ritz-Carlton wants to be your definitive guide. When the luxury hotel chain debuted its “Let Us Stay With You” brand platform in the fall of 2011, it was a defining moment for the company.“Rather than the age-old approach of hotels asking guests to stay with them, our new approach is to let us be the memory you take with you from your travels,” says Allison Sitch, VP of public relations at The Ritz-Carlton. Through the use of artwork, film, messaging and digital platforms, the brand could become much more than just a hotel, but part of a travel experience, Sitch adds.
Case Study: The Ritz-Carlton Leverages Premium Brand Perception With Content-Rich Customer Platform on Foursquare
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros