â–¶ Magazine Genres Linked to Media Consumption: To understand how readers of different types of magazines consume other media, USA TouchPoints looked at six genres of magazines—business/financial, computing/technology, fashion/beauty, food/cooking, parenting and travel—to determine where the differences in average daily reach of specific media stack up among readers of such publications.
Quick Study: Technology Mag Readers Consume Media Across Multiple Platforms; The Power of #Hashtags on TV
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program