â–¶ Magazine Genres Linked to Media Consumption: To understand how readers of different types of magazines consume other media, USA TouchPoints looked at six genres of magazines—business/financial, computing/technology, fashion/beauty, food/cooking, parenting and travel—to determine where the differences in average daily reach of specific media stack up among readers of such publications.
Quick Study: Technology Mag Readers Consume Media Across Multiple Platforms; The Power of #Hashtags on TV
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing