It’s not easy to do more with less, but that’s exactly what nonprofit PR professionals do—year after year. This is why PR News honors the top nonprofit PR campaigns and the people behind them. This year’s awards features 24 categories, plus the much-anticipated Association/Nonprofit Team of the Year and Nonprofit Communicator of the Year awards. Below we present our Nonprofit Awards finalists—congratulations to all of them. The winners will be announced at the Nonprofit Awards luncheon on March 11 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.
PR News Announces Nonprofit Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative