It’s not easy to do more with less, but that’s exactly what nonprofit PR professionals do—year after year. This is why PR News honors the top nonprofit PR campaigns and the people behind them. This year’s awards features 24 categories, plus the much-anticipated Association/Nonprofit Team of the Year and Nonprofit Communicator of the Year awards. Below we present our Nonprofit Awards finalists—congratulations to all of them. The winners will be announced at the Nonprofit Awards luncheon on March 11 at the National Press Club in Washington, D.
PR News Announces Nonprofit Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016