By a wide margin, small-business owners said that B2B social network LinkedIn is the social-media tool they use the most and has the greatest potential to help their companies, according to a recent survey by The Wall Street Journal and Vistage.
LinkedIn Tapped by Small-Business Owners As Social Platform with the Most Potential
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone