By a wide margin, small-business owners said that B2B social network LinkedIn is the social-media tool they use the most and has the greatest potential to help their companies, according to a recent survey by The Wall Street Journal and Vistage.
LinkedIn Tapped by Small-Business Owners As Social Platform with the Most Potential
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications