By a wide margin, small-business owners said that B2B social network LinkedIn is the social-media tool they use the most and has the greatest potential to help their companies, according to a recent survey by The Wall Street Journal and Vistage.
LinkedIn Tapped by Small-Business Owners As Social Platform with the Most Potential
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016