By a wide margin, small-business owners said that B2B social network LinkedIn is the social-media tool they use the most and has the greatest potential to help their companies, according to a recent survey by The Wall Street Journal and Vistage.
LinkedIn Tapped by Small-Business Owners As Social Platform with the Most Potential
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros