One of the best ways to introduce a product, service or destination, especially in the travel and hospitality industry, is to ensure media reps experience the brand first-hand through a press trip. However, press trips can have disastrous consequences if certain important guidelines are not followed. There are several tricks to putting together a media trip that will yield the highest ROI to the client while ensuring the brand is protected from unexpected turbulence during the voyage. If planned correctly, press trips can act as a powerful media tool, yield impressive editorial features that will reinforce your clients’ brands and form long-lasting relationships between key media and you or your client. Following are some tips to ensure your press trip becomes a major hit in the eyes of the media, and a major hit for you as well.
How to Organize and Execute the Perfect Press Trip: Attention to Detail and Media Commitment Critical
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement