Century 21’s Super Bowl broadcast ad, shown during the third quarter of the game, depicts a new bride calling for a Century 21 agent after the groom faints at the altar. Company: Century 21 Real Estate Agency: Mullen Timeframe: Nov. 2012 - Present As an engagement vehicle, there’s nothing quite like the Super Bowl. This year’s happening, Super Bowl XLVII, drew a massive TV audience—108.4 million total viewers, making it the third most watched TV program ever (behind the 2010 and 2011 Super Bowls).
Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer