Century 21’s Super Bowl broadcast ad, shown during the third quarter of the game, depicts a new bride calling for a Century 21 agent after the groom faints at the altar. Company: Century 21 Real Estate Agency: Mullen Timeframe: Nov. 2012 - Present As an engagement vehicle, there’s nothing quite like the Super Bowl. This year’s happening, Super Bowl XLVII, drew a massive TV audience—108.
Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign