â–¶ CEO Sociability Nearly Doubles in Two Years: The online sociability of the world’s largest company CEOs rose dramatically in the past two years, says a Weber Shandwick study. In 2012, 66% of CEOs of the world’s top 50 companies engaged online compared with 36% in 2010. Other study highlights include: • The two-year growth spurt comes directly from CEOs’ heightened visibility on their company websites (32% to 50%) and on online video (18% to 40%). • The 50% of CEOs who are visible on their company websites most often appear on the homepage and About Us pages (e.g.
Quick Study: Top CEOs Engaged Online—Just Not on Social Networks; Emotional Aspect of Customer Service Most Critical
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros