â–¶ CEO Sociability Nearly Doubles in Two Years: The online sociability of the world’s largest company CEOs rose dramatically in the past two years, says a Weber Shandwick study. In 2012, 66% of CEOs of the world’s top 50 companies engaged online compared with 36% in 2010. Other study highlights include: • The two-year growth spurt comes directly from CEOs’ heightened visibility on their company websites (32% to 50%) and on online video (18% to 40%). • The 50% of CEOs who are visible on their company websites most often appear on the homepage and About Us pages (e.g.
Quick Study: Top CEOs Engaged Online—Just Not on Social Networks; Emotional Aspect of Customer Service Most Critical
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike