1. The National Labor Relations Board is cracking down on what it considers flawed social-media policies of some big brands. (p. 1) 2. The AMEC Valid Metrics Framework builds on the Barcelona Principles, which set the tone for more effective PR measurement.
7 Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike