1. The National Labor Relations Board is cracking down on what it considers flawed social-media policies of some big brands. (p. 1) 2. The AMEC Valid Metrics Framework builds on the Barcelona Principles, which set the tone for more effective PR measurement.
7 Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success