1. The National Labor Relations Board is cracking down on what it considers flawed social-media policies of some big brands. (p. 1) 2. The AMEC Valid Metrics Framework builds on the Barcelona Principles, which set the tone for more effective PR measurement.
7 Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks