1. The National Labor Relations Board is cracking down on what it considers flawed social-media policies of some big brands. (p. 1) 2. The AMEC Valid Metrics Framework builds on the Barcelona Principles, which set the tone for more effective PR measurement.
7 Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016