1. ESPN and PBS’s “Frontline” partnership on NFL concussions could spark a PR crisis for the league. (p. 1) 2. Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o’s biggest mistake: not coming clean about his fake girlfriend before Deadspin.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets