â–¶ Consumers Care More About Corporate Practices, Policies: The majority of the public (62%) say they care more about companies’ practices and policies today than they did 10 years ago, according to the Champion Brand Index study findings from APCO Worldwide.
Quick Study: Consumers Take Closer Note of Companies’ Practices; Digitally Satisfied Shoppers Likely to Purchase More
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications