â–¶ Consumers Care More About Corporate Practices, Policies: The majority of the public (62%) say they care more about companies’ practices and policies today than they did 10 years ago, according to the Champion Brand Index study findings from APCO Worldwide.
Quick Study: Consumers Take Closer Note of Companies’ Practices; Digitally Satisfied Shoppers Likely to Purchase More
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need