The Concussion Watch website created by “Frontline” exemplifies the investigative series’ entrance into the digital realm, allowing for fan engagement early and often during the documentary making process. On Feb. 3, all eyes will be focused on New Orleans, where we’ll find out who will be Super Bowl champs: the San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Ravens. Prediction? PR News doesn’t want to affect the point spread, so we’ll pass.
ESPN/PBS ‘Frontline’ Concussion Collaboration a Perfect PR Storm
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks