The Concussion Watch website created by “Frontline” exemplifies the investigative series’ entrance into the digital realm, allowing for fan engagement early and often during the documentary making process. On Feb. 3, all eyes will be focused on New Orleans, where we’ll find out who will be Super Bowl champs: the San Francisco 49ers or the Baltimore Ravens. Prediction? PR News doesn’t want to affect the point spread, so we’ll pass.
ESPN/PBS ‘Frontline’ Concussion Collaboration a Perfect PR Storm
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike