Edelman’s 2013 Trust Barometer global study finds that while still low, trust is actually on the rise among institutions, up an average of five points from 2013. Trust in NGOs remains high, with an overall 88% of countries surveyed over 50%.
Edelman Trust Barometer Finds Choppy Weather in Institutional Trust
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App