Edelman’s 2013 Trust Barometer global study finds that while still low, trust is actually on the rise among institutions, up an average of five points from 2013. Trust in NGOs remains high, with an overall 88% of countries surveyed over 50%.
Edelman Trust Barometer Finds Choppy Weather in Institutional Trust
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016