At a U.S. Forest Service public hearing on the Rosemont Copper Mine, supporters show their support by wearing “green thumbs,” signifying the mining company’s focus on good environmental practices. Company: Rosemont Copper Company Agency: Davies Public Affairs Timeframe: Jan. 2009 - Present “Nobody wants this copper mine.
CaseStudy: Personalized Strategic Outreach and Grassroots Effort Turn the Public Tide in Support of a Copper Mine
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros