At a U.S. Forest Service public hearing on the Rosemont Copper Mine, supporters show their support by wearing “green thumbs,” signifying the mining company’s focus on good environmental practices. Company: Rosemont Copper Company Agency: Davies Public Affairs Timeframe: Jan. 2009 - Present “Nobody wants this copper mine.
CaseStudy: Personalized Strategic Outreach and Grassroots Effort Turn the Public Tide in Support of a Copper Mine
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success