At a U.S. Forest Service public hearing on the Rosemont Copper Mine, supporters show their support by wearing “green thumbs,” signifying the mining company’s focus on good environmental practices. Company: Rosemont Copper Company Agency: Davies Public Affairs Timeframe: Jan. 2009 - Present “Nobody wants this copper mine.
CaseStudy: Personalized Strategic Outreach and Grassroots Effort Turn the Public Tide in Support of a Copper Mine
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets