At a U.S. Forest Service public hearing on the Rosemont Copper Mine, supporters show their support by wearing “green thumbs,” signifying the mining company’s focus on good environmental practices. Company: Rosemont Copper Company Agency: Davies Public Affairs Timeframe: Jan. 2009 - Present “Nobody wants this copper mine.
CaseStudy: Personalized Strategic Outreach and Grassroots Effort Turn the Public Tide in Support of a Copper Mine
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016