â–¶ Holiday Shoppers Influenced More By Paper Catalogs: Here’s some food for PR campaign thought—paper catalogs influenced both in-store and online holiday retail purchases more than social media platforms. According to Baynote’s December 2012 Holiday Online Shopping Survey, which took the pulse of 1,000 consumers, paper catalogs influenced 81.9% more in-store purchases and 42.9% more online purchases than Facebook. Other results include: • Paper catalogs influenced twice as many consumers as both Pinterest and Twitter, for both in-store and online purchases.
Quick Study: Analog Catalogs Had Big Influence on Holiday Shoppers; Nature of Brand/Consumer Attachment Probed
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros