â–¶ Holiday Shoppers Influenced More By Paper Catalogs: Here’s some food for PR campaign thought—paper catalogs influenced both in-store and online holiday retail purchases more than social media platforms. According to Baynote’s December 2012 Holiday Online Shopping Survey, which took the pulse of 1,000 consumers, paper catalogs influenced 81.9% more in-store purchases and 42.9% more online purchases than Facebook. Other results include: • Paper catalogs influenced twice as many consumers as both Pinterest and Twitter, for both in-store and online purchases.
Quick Study: Analog Catalogs Had Big Influence on Holiday Shoppers; Nature of Brand/Consumer Attachment Probed
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016