â–¶ Holiday Shoppers Influenced More By Paper Catalogs: Here’s some food for PR campaign thought—paper catalogs influenced both in-store and online holiday retail purchases more than social media platforms. According to Baynote’s December 2012 Holiday Online Shopping Survey, which took the pulse of 1,000 consumers, paper catalogs influenced 81.9% more in-store purchases and 42.9% more online purchases than Facebook. Other results include: • Paper catalogs influenced twice as many consumers as both Pinterest and Twitter, for both in-store and online purchases.
Quick Study: Analog Catalogs Had Big Influence on Holiday Shoppers; Nature of Brand/Consumer Attachment Probed
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process