In 2012 online reviews, retailers’ websites and friends and family all had big gains from 2010 as the top sources for buying information, according to Cisco’s Catch-and-Keep report. The influence of social media and store employees declined by roughly half.
Internet Content Drives Consumer Decisions
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App