In 2012 online reviews, retailers’ websites and friends and family all had big gains from 2010 as the top sources for buying information, according to Cisco’s Catch-and-Keep report. The influence of social media and store employees declined by roughly half.
Internet Content Drives Consumer Decisions
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike