1. Social media platform Twitter is now valued at $11 billion-plus, with an IPO expected in 2014. (p. 1) 2. Companies that communicate well to employees have clearly stated promises to workers about relationship deliverables.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement