1. Social media platform Twitter is now valued at $11 billion-plus, with an IPO expected in 2014. (p. 1) 2. Companies that communicate well to employees have clearly stated promises to workers about relationship deliverables.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative