Helping 10 million children so far in its decade-long existence, Amway’s One by One Campaign for Children will be inducted into the Hall of Fame at the PR News CSR Awards luncheon on February 11. It’s no secret that organizations are tapping into ripe engagement opportunities with corporate social responsibility initiatives. Forward-thinking organizations are doing CSR right, and this is what PR News ’ annual CSR Awards are all about: honoring the most effective CSR communications initiatives. This year’s awards feature 30 categories, plus our CSR A-List (PR agencies doing stellar CSR work for their clients) and Hall of Fame inductees. Here we present our CSR Awards finalists—congratulations to all of them.
PR News Announces CSR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets