Helping 10 million children so far in its decade-long existence, Amway’s One by One Campaign for Children will be inducted into the Hall of Fame at the PR News CSR Awards luncheon on February 11. It’s no secret that organizations are tapping into ripe engagement opportunities with corporate social responsibility initiatives. Forward-thinking organizations are doing CSR right, and this is what PR News ’ annual CSR Awards are all about: honoring the most effective CSR communications initiatives. This year’s awards feature 30 categories, plus our CSR A-List (PR agencies doing stellar CSR work for their clients) and Hall of Fame inductees. Here we present our CSR Awards finalists—congratulations to all of them.
PR News Announces CSR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016