1. Close to half of American adults own a smartphone in 2012, up from 35% a year earlier. (p. 1) 2. To get closer to the C-suite, PR pros should consider taking “Massive open online courses” (Moocs).
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks