â–¶ U.S. Consumers Could Resume Old Spending Habits: More than 30% of U.S. shoppers expect they will “never go back” to their purchasing habits from before the financial crisis, but this figure is declining, according to a survey by McKinsey & Co.
Quick Study: Consumers Changing Stance on Old Spending Habits; Smartphones Always On for Gen Y—Even in Bed
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks