â–¶ U.S. Consumers Could Resume Old Spending Habits: More than 30% of U.S. shoppers expect they will “never go back” to their purchasing habits from before the financial crisis, but this figure is declining, according to a survey by McKinsey & Co.
Quick Study: Consumers Changing Stance on Old Spending Habits; Smartphones Always On for Gen Y—Even in Bed
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns