Customers at Washington, D.C.’s Reagan National Airport received air sickness bags before they got on their flights, courtesy of Airlines for America’s campaign to nix a federal tax on the industry. Photo courtesy of APCO Worldwide Organization: Airlines for America Agency: APCO Worldwide Timeframe: Sept. 2011 — Jan.
Case Study: APCO, Airlines for America Stave Off Federal Tax Initiative With High-Flying Education, Lobbying and Media Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer