Customers at Washington, D.C.’s Reagan National Airport received air sickness bags before they got on their flights, courtesy of Airlines for America’s campaign to nix a federal tax on the industry. Photo courtesy of APCO Worldwide Organization: Airlines for America Agency: APCO Worldwide Timeframe: Sept. 2011 — Jan.
Case Study: APCO, Airlines for America Stave Off Federal Tax Initiative With High-Flying Education, Lobbying and Media Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign