Company: Jockey International Agency: Cone Communications Timeframe: March 2011 - August 2011 Budget: $130,000 It’s not often that an underwear company adopts technological innovations and fabric originally developed for NASA in order to regulate skin temperature up to three degrees. It’s also not often that a quarterback, one who could hardly claim the starting job on his own team, enamors the entire American public. But the confluence of these events set up the product launch in March 2011 for Jockey International Inc.’ s staycool collection with pro quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow as its poster boy. To ensure a successful PR campaign Jockey enlisted Cone Communications.
Case Study: Playing Long Ball with the Media—Plus Tebow-Mania— Fuels Launch of Jockey’s staycool Underwear Collection
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer