Silicon Valley-based agency PRx Digital helped Orchard Supply Hardware tell their own story and become content publishers to open five stores within a four-month period.
Case Study: PR Agency Blends Old and New Retail Communications Tactics For Hardware Chain’s Launch of New-Look Stores
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign