Not a Drop In the Bucket: Crowds were plentiful at the grand openings of five Orchard Supply Hardware stores, held over four months and engineered by Silicon Valley-based agency PRx Digital Company: Orchard Supply Hardware Agency: PRx Digital Timeframe: August 2012 - Nov. 2012 The year 1931 was a tough one for farmers in San Jose, California. Two years of drought and crop failures, plus the Great Depression, brought plenty of economic woe. Thirty farmers, mostly prune growers, considered buying their farm supplies as a cooperative. Each farmer put up $30 and Orchard Supply was born.
Case Study: PR Agency Blends Old and New Retail Communications Tactics For Hardware Chain’s Launch of New-Look Stores
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign