Not a Drop In the Bucket: Crowds were plentiful at the grand openings of five Orchard Supply Hardware stores, held over four months and engineered by Silicon Valley-based agency PRx Digital Company: Orchard Supply Hardware Agency: PRx Digital Timeframe: August 2012 - Nov. 2012 The year 1931 was a tough one for farmers in San Jose, California. Two years of drought and crop failures, plus the Great Depression, brought plenty of economic woe. Thirty farmers, mostly prune growers, considered buying their farm supplies as a cooperative. Each farmer put up $30 and Orchard Supply was born.
Case Study: PR Agency Blends Old and New Retail Communications Tactics For Hardware Chain’s Launch of New-Look Stores
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign