1. Nearly 55% of PR execs say their planning and budgeting process is largely informal. (p. 1) 2. Two-thirds of e-mails sent out for communications campaigns are irrelevant.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros