1. Nearly 55% of PR execs say their planning and budgeting process is largely informal. (p. 1) 2. Two-thirds of e-mails sent out for communications campaigns are irrelevant.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement