â–¶ Content Marketing Takes Off: Business-to-consumer (B2C) communicators are heavily using—and significantly investing in—content marketing, says a new study conducted by the Content Marketing Institute and MarketingProfs and sponsored by Pace. According to the study, 86% of B2C organizations market with content— regardless of company size or industry. Some of the nuggets from the study: • B2C organizations use an average of 12 tactics. The most popular tactics include social media (excluding blogs) (84%), articles on a company’s website (84%), e-newsletters (78%) and blogs (77%). • While these results are similar to the habits among B2B marketers, B2C marketers are using mobile content, mobile apps, print magazines and print newsletters more often than their B2B peers.
Quick Study: Communicators Invest Heavily in Content Marketing; Social Platforms Telling Trove of Travelers Where to Go
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets