Powerful engagement opportunities exist with young adults by leveraging their deep commitment to social causes, finds a TBWA global study released in November 2012. Nearly three-quarters (71%) of young adults prefer to buy from a socially responsible company.
PR Opportunity: Young Adults Keen to Advance Social Causes
You might also be interested in:
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow