Powerful engagement opportunities exist with young adults by leveraging their deep commitment to social causes, finds a TBWA global study released in November 2012. Nearly three-quarters (71%) of young adults prefer to buy from a socially responsible company.
PR Opportunity: Young Adults Keen to Advance Social Causes
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program