Powerful engagement opportunities exist with young adults by leveraging their deep commitment to social causes, finds a TBWA global study released in November 2012. Nearly three-quarters (71%) of young adults prefer to buy from a socially responsible company. That could be a strong differentiator from the competition.
PR Opportunity: Young Adults Keen to Advance Social Causes
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016