Powerful engagement opportunities exist with young adults by leveraging their deep commitment to social causes, finds a TBWA global study released in November 2012. Nearly three-quarters (71%) of young adults prefer to buy from a socially responsible company. That could be a strong differentiator from the competition.
PR Opportunity: Young Adults Keen to Advance Social Causes
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets