As the new year approaches, PR pros have finished planning and are putting the final touches on communications budgets for 2013—if they haven’t already. Just what are they thinking in terms of budgeting strategies and facing the challenges allocating resources? PR News and CAPRSA (Counselor’s Academy of the Public Relations Society of America) decided to find out, by fielding a study to both in-house and agency PR executives, asking them key questions about planning and budget issues, budget trends for 2013 and the biggest challenges they face in the new year. The big takeaways: • Loose process: Rather surprisingly, nearly 55% of respondents said the process for planning, measuring and executing PR efforts is informal—with some guidelines used sporadically. Just over 10% (11.
PR Budgeting for 2013: PR Execs Challenged by Scarcity of Resources
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros