As the new year approaches, PR pros have finished planning and are putting the final touches on communications budgets for 2013—if they haven’t already. Just what are they thinking in terms of budgeting strategies and facing the challenges allocating resources? PR News and CAPRSA (Counselor’s Academy of the Public Relations Society of America) decided to find out, by fielding a study to both in-house and agency PR executives, asking them key questions about planning and budget issues, budget trends for 2013 and the biggest challenges they face in the new year. The big takeaways: • Loose process: Rather surprisingly, nearly 55% of respondents said the process for planning, measuring and executing PR efforts is informal—with some guidelines used sporadically. Just over 10% (11.
PR Budgeting for 2013: PR Execs Challenged by Scarcity of Resources
You might also be interested in:
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing