A new PR News/CAPRSA study asks key questions about planning and budgeting, and surprisingly, nearly 55% use an informal planning process.
PR Budgeting for 2013: PR Execs Challenged by Scarcity of Resources
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions