â–¶ Companies Best in Community: IBM, Citi and AT&T took top honors in the first ranking of S&P 500 companies that best use their time, talent and resources to improve the quality of life in the communities where they do business. Aetna and Capitol One rounded out the top five.
Quick Study: IBM, Citi Take Top Slots as Corporate Civic Leaders; On Twitter, Walmart Has the Most Active Followers
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone