â–¶ Companies Best in Community: IBM, Citi and AT&T took top honors in the first ranking of S&P 500 companies that best use their time, talent and resources to improve the quality of life in the communities where they do business. Aetna and Capitol One rounded out the top five.
Quick Study: IBM, Citi Take Top Slots as Corporate Civic Leaders; On Twitter, Walmart Has the Most Active Followers
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing