New celebrities and partnerships—plus an exciting new venue—helped drive The Heart Truth's Red Dress fashion show to the most media impressions in its history: nearly 2 billion.
Case Study: Ogilvy PR Executes a Fashion Show Makeover to Refresh Iconic 10-Year-Old Heart Health Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
- Case Study: PR and Marketing Work as One to Earn Media, Fan and Online Buzz Around Century 21’s Super Bowl XLVII Ad Spots
- CaseStudy: Tweets On a Plane: American Airlines Flies High with Masterful Response to Alec Baldwin’s ‘Words’ Rant
- Case Study: Facebook Enables Technology Company to Overcome Fragmented, Top-Down Internal Communications