Celebs pose on the runway at the The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection 2012 Fashion Show on Feb. 8 in New York. Organization: The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Agency: Ogilvy Public Relations Timeframe: Sept. 2012 - Present For all the wonderful awareness-raising efforts for breast cancer—think NFL players’ pink cleats and Komen for the Cure’s races—the fact remains that the No. 1 killer of women is a different condition: heart disease.
Case Study: Ogilvy PR Executes a Fashion Show Makeover to Refresh Iconic 10-Year-Old Heart Health Campaign
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer