1. One of every five reviews submitted to review platform Yelp are of dubious nature. (p. 1) 2. Speed and volume of information, crisis management and employee engagement are top of mind with PR pros age 55 and older.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- The Week in PR
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement